Translate

A letter from God of the Book



Children of Abraham, it is to you that this message of salvation is sent. Acts 13:26

There is nothing a man can do to earn acceptance to Paradise. Romans 3:9-24

Your wrath does not bring righteousness. James 1:20

I don’t accept your prayers when you have hatred in your heart. Matthew 6:15, 1 John 3:15, 4:20

Will a merciful God accept a man who knows no mercy? Luke 6:36

But today, salvation has come to this house because you, too, are a son of Abraham. Luke 19:9

For I have plans to prosper you and to give you hope. Jeremiah 29:11

I knew all the desires of your heart even before you were born. Psalms 139

When you persecute the People of the Cross, you are persecuting me. Acts 9:4

The Cross is from me. It's the sign that I am not counting your sins. 2 Cor 5:18-19

Only through Jesus’ wounds on the Cross that you can be healed. 1 Peter 2:24

Only through accepting Jesus’ death on the Cross that you can be accepted by God.  

Therefore know the Truth, and the Truth will set you free. John 8:32

Carry your Cross and follow me. Matthew 16:24

And you will never walk in darkness but have the Light of Life. John 8:12

Approach my throne of grace, so you may receive mercy. Hebrews 4:16

If you seek me with all your heart, you will find meDeut 4:29

Call unto me, and I will answer. Jeremiah 33:3

I will give you peace that no one in the world can give. John 14:27

I will satisfy the thirst of your heart. John 4:14, 7:37-38

When the time comes, I will give some of you visions and dreamsActs 2:17

Ask and these will be given to you.  Matthew 7:7

So come home, and the whole heaven will rejoice with me. Luke 15:7




One Tribe at a Time (3) - How tribes work

Major Jim Gant 2009.  Produced and published by Nine Sisters Imports, Inc., Los Angeles, California USA. A vailable at http://blog.stevenp...